Today we went to the Zoo to see the Panda's and then took a boat trip up to the Summer Palace. After the Summer palace we went to a traditional home district, called a Hutong. It was real great. We were able to ride a rickshaw in, and then actually visit the home of a family. Talk about an experience! Mom & Dad loved it. The zoo and summer palace were incredibly busy. My favorite comment from Dad today was "Man, I've never seen so many buses, cars and people! Makes a man want to move to Greenville just for some peace and quiet!" I laughed so hard. I think we wore them out today though ... we plan to take it easy tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
The Zoo & Hutongs
Today we went to the Zoo to see the Panda's and then took a boat trip up to the Summer Palace. After the Summer palace we went to a traditional home district, called a Hutong. It was real great. We were able to ride a rickshaw in, and then actually visit the home of a family. Talk about an experience! Mom & Dad loved it. The zoo and summer palace were incredibly busy. My favorite comment from Dad today was "Man, I've never seen so many buses, cars and people! Makes a man want to move to Greenville just for some peace and quiet!" I laughed so hard. I think we wore them out today though ... we plan to take it easy tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment